CALIFORNIA EXECUTIVE TARGET
The Executive Target features an adjustable rear sight for precise target and range work. The top of the slide has been flattened and finely grooved at 40 LPI, which naturally guides your eye to the front sight and eliminates distracting glare. Known as our best firearm for target shooting, this elegant design has a beautiful simplicity that has yet to be matched. Unique with the Executive series pistols is the 25 LPI checkered frame and mainspring housing. This pattern is not too rough on the hands, but not too fine for a secure grip.
Available Calibers: 45 ACP
Barrel Length: 5"
Weight: approximately 38 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted
• 5" Government model slide, single stack government model frame.
• Exclusive 25 LPI checkering on forestrap and mainspring housing.
• Carbon steel frame and slide coated with black Gen4 for low glare, superior rust protection, and improved wear resistance.
• Traditional "square cut" serrations on rear of slide only, top of slide is flattened and finely grooved at 40 LPI.
• Adjustable rear sight buried deep into slide, cross dovetail front sight.
• All California models feature an ambidextrous thumb safety, titanium firing pin and extra heavy-duty firing pin spring.