CALIFORNIA SPECIAL FORCES
Built for pure performance and extreme use, the Special Forces pistol from Ed Brown has everything you need for serious performance. All the engineering, precision manufacturing, and hand-fitting the Brown family is famous for is included, and we've added to that a new severe use coating for improved wear resistance and rust protection. A unique and highly durable Chainlink pattern provides a secure grip for severe applications.
Available Calibers: 45 ACP
Barrel Length: 5"
Weight: approximately 38 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted
• 5" Government model slide, single stack government model frame. The John Browning traditional design for the ultimate in reliability and accuracy.
• Exclusive Chainlink treatment on forestrap and mainspring housing for the ultimate in durability, secure grip, and extreme use.
• Carbon steel frame and slide coated with black Gen4 coating for low glare, superior rust protection, and improved wear resistance.
• Traditional "square cut" serrations on rear of slide only.
• Fixed dovetail 3-dot night sights with high visibility white outlines.
• All California models feature an ambidextrous thumb safety, titanium firing pin and extra heavy-duty firing pin spring.
• Model Number: SF-BB-CAL2 (Chainlink I with laminate wood grips)
• Model Number: SF3-BB-CAL2 (Chainlink III with black sand grips)