Classic Custom Enhanced
The new Classic Custom Enhanced Edition is based on our timeless Classic Custom
pistol, plus hand relief engraving by our master engraver. The Classic Custom Enhanced has
all the bells and whistles, and includes those extra enhancements that you don't really need,
but really want! The unique slide treatment sets it apart from any other pistol. The sides
of the slide are painstaking kept absolutely flat and true with crisp edges, and are then brought
to a gorgeous mirror finish by hand, to contrast and enhance the glass bead finished frame.
To enhance the beauty of this gun, our master engraver applies an elegant hand relief engraving
to the flats of the slide. The top of the slide is flattened and finely grooved to provide
a no glare runway effect that naturally guides your eye to the front sight. The rear of the
slide is finely serrated 50 lines per inch to match the deep buried adjustable sight and eliminate
distracting light reflection. The frame of Classic Custom Enhanced is elegantly finished with
Skip-Line checkering. We think you'll agree the Classic Custom Enhanced represents the ultimate
in quality firearm craftsmanship at it's finest!
In addition to the features on the main handguns page, the Classic Custom Enhanced features the following:
- 5" Government model slide, single stack government model frame. The John Browning traditional design for the ultimate in reliability and accuracy.
- Weight: approximately 40 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted.
- Skip-Line checkering on forestrap and mainspring housing.
- Special mirror finished slide, with 50 LPI serrations on back of slide to match serrated adjustable sight.
- Top of slide is flattened and finely grooved at 40 LPI.
- Hand relief engraving on flats of slide.
- Traditional "square cut" cocking serrations on rear of slide only.
- Adjustable rear sight buried deep into slide, cross dovetail front sight.
- Two-piece guide rod for smoother cycling and easier disassembly.
- Mag catch with Oversize 40 LPI checkered button.