All Ed Brown handguns feature the following:
- Exclusive Ed Brown forged frame and slide, handfitted with precision for
long lasting wear. Frame and slide are hand-polished to remove tool marks.
- All Ed Brown premium Hardcore® components
are hand-fitted to the exclusive Ed Brown frame and slide.
- All sharp edges are gently and tastefully dehorned.
- Ejection port is lowered and flared for improved ejection.
- Polished feedramp, hand-fit extractor and ejector ensure feeding with high
- Ed Brown premium match grade barrel and solid steel bushing for the highest
- Ed Brown memory groove beavertail grip safety for a higher and deeper grip
than any other on the market, reducing felt recoil and improves natural pointing
ability, leading to better accuracy.
- Ed Brown extended (single side) tactical thumb safety, ambidextrous tactical
thumb safety optional. The most ergonomic design available!
- Trigger guard is undercut to allow the knuckle to fully contact the bottom
of the trigger guard as a definite stopping point, allowing a more consistent
grip and thus better practical accuracy.
- "Commander style" slotted and chamfered hammer mated precisely
with Ed Brown Perfection sear and Perfection disconnector. We are the only
makers who fully machine each of these critical parts from the highest quality
alloy bar stock steel, making for a light trigger pull and crisp break which
will last for thousands of rounds.
- Classic "Three hole style" long aluminum trigger.
- Ed Brown seven round magazine with reliable steel follower. Extra magazines
tested with gun optional.
- Beveled magazine well for smooth magazine changes.
- Exotic checkered Cocobolo wood grips with traditional double diamond pattern.
- Firearm is rigorously test fired for function and accuracy.
- Ed Brown Products branded deluxe Cordura pistol rug with internal magazine
pockets, and external zippered accessory pocket.
- Ed Brown Products 1911 Owner's Manual, cable lock, and Ed Brown Firearm
- Any Ed Brown pistol can be customized.
Engineering Excellence: All components, including the frame
and slide, have been redesigned and improved for reliability, accuracy, longevity,
and the highest degree of cosmetics. Many unique and exclusive features such
as the Bobtail®, 25 lpi checkering,
Snakeskin, and Chainlink. Ed Brown has engineered and tested specific configurations
which have been proven to produce excellent accuracy and flawless reliability.
Our handguns achieve the accuracy potential of the ammo at 50 yards. They last
virtually forever because of the quality of materials and hand fitting. We strongly
believe that Ed Brown 1911's are the most accurate and reliable high performance
1911's made anywhere at any price.
Precision Manufacturing: Highest quality components, regardless of cost.
Frames and slides made from forgings in-house on our own equipment - no other
custom manufacturer can match this quality or control. All holes in the frame
are located in one setup for precision, and perfect relationship between the
holes, allowing more accurate alignment throughout. Most components are CNC
machined from barstock. Surface ground slide to frame fit, with final lapping
done by hand.
Hand Craftsmanship: Hand-fitted, finished and polished by a Brown family
member to the highest standards of excellence, with extreme attention to detail.
Learn more about the Brown family's firearm Manufacturing
Firearm Order Form
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the two-page
order form to your printer. If you don't have it, you can download it for free
if you wish. If you have problems viewing the order form, contact us and we
can fax or mail you an order form right away.
Manual for Ed Brown Handguns
If you need help ordering, or deciding what model will best suit your needs,
please give our sales staff a call.