Special Forces Molon Labe
The Special Forces Molon Labe edition is based
on our popular Special Forces model. The Molon Labe features a .156
ledge style, U-notch rear sight paired with a red fiber optic front sight for the perfect balance
of speed and accuracy. We added a flush barrel crown, recessed slide stop, and blended magwell
for function and aesthetics. To complete the gun, the slide features "Molon Labe" engraving
on the left side of the slide, and VZ Operator II Marsoc grips with a Spartan helmet and Molon
The Special Forces Molon Labe features the following:
- 5" Government model slide, single stack government model frame.
- Weight: approximately 40 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted.
- Exclusive Chainlink III treatment on forestrap and magwell housing for the ultimate in durability, secure grip, and extreme use.
- Fully blended magwell for a smooth fit.
- Recessed slide stop.
- Ledge style .156 u-notch rear sight, red fiber optic front sight.
- Flush barrel crown.
- Black Gen4 coating for low glare, superior rust protection, and improved wear resistance. Optional Gen4 colors are Stealth Grey and Battle Bronze.