Built for pure performance and extreme use, the Special Forces pistol from
Ed Brown has everything you need for serious performance. All the engineering, precision manufacturing,
and hand-fitting the Brown family is famous for is included, and we've added to that a new
severe use coating for improved wear resistance and rust protection. A unique and highly durable
Chainlink III pattern provides a secure grip for severe applications.
The Special Forces features the following:
- 5" Government model slide, single stack government model frame. The John Browning traditional design for the ultimate in reliability and accuracy.
- Weight: approximately 38 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted.
- Exclusive Chainlink III treatment on forestrap and mainspring housing for the ultimate in durability, secure grip, and extreme use.
- Optional Gen4 coating for low glare, superior rust protection, and improved wear resistance. Gen4 available colors are Black, Stealth Grey, and Battle Bronze.
- Traditional "square cut" serrations on rear of slide only.
- Fixed black rear sight, red fiber optic front sight (shown with optional night sights).