Special Forces SR (Suppressor ready)
The Special Forces SR pistol from
Ed Brown is built for pure performance and extreme use. We started with our government model
frame with integral light rail, and added a fully blended magwell for a smooth fit and quick
magazine changes. Ready for use with a suppressor, our threaded barrel is standard on this
model. The slide features front and rear cocking serrations and is complete with a Trijicon
RMR (Ruggedized Miniature Reflex) sight, which is the most rugged miniature
red dot sight available, and has the versatility to be used in any lighting condition.
Trijicon tall iron night sights complete the sight set up, providing the perfect backup sight
system. A unique and highly durable
Chainlink III pattern provides a secure grip for severe applications. Whether you're shooting
for pleasure, or for tactical use, the Special Forces SR has everything you need for serious
performance in a dedicated suppressor 1911 pistol.
The Special Forces SR features the following:
- 5" Government model slide, single stack government model frame with integral light rail.
- Weight: approximately 40 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted.
- Suppressor ready barrel with thread protector. Thread size is 0.578 x 28 tpi RH on 45 ACP, 1/2 x 28 tpi RH on 9mm.
- Trijicon RMR sight 3.25 MOA with tall night sights. Adjustable windage/elevation that easily adjusts without tools. 1 MOA per click. Parallax-free.
- Exclusive Chainlink III treatment on forestrap and magwell housing for the ultimate in durability, secure grip, and extreme use. Magwell is fully blended for a smooth fit.
- Front and rear square-cut cocking serrations.
- Optional Gen4 coating for low glare, superior rust protection, and improved wear resistance. Gen4 available colors are Black, Stealth Grey, and Battle Bronze.