ED BROWN 2ND AMENDMENT 1911
(No longer available for sale, for historical purposes only)
One of the most important rights protected by the 2nd Amendment is personal and home defense. However, firearm enthusiasts know all too well that the right to "keep and bear arms" is constantly under attack from politicians and activists. Freedom is at the heart of the 2nd Amendment, and we are honored to pay tribute to that freedom with the introduction of the Ed Brown 2nd Amendment 1911.
This limited edition, 5" government model, features Snakeskin treatment on the frontstrap and magwell housing, a "Tactical Edge" rear sight paired with a green fiber optic front sight, and a recessed slide stop. The "Don't Tread On Me" image is engraved on the right sight of the slide, while the left side features the 2nd Amendment text. "Freedom" is engraved on the barrel bushing as a final touch.
Don't miss the opportunity to own this tribute to one of the most important freedoms we possess.
Available Calibers: 45 ACP
Barrel Length: 5"
Weight: approximately 41 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted
• 5" Government model slide, single stack government model frame, 45 ACP. The John Browning traditional design for the ultimate in reliability and accuracy.
• Snakeskin treatment on forestrap and mainspring housing. Traditional square-cut rear cocking serrations.
• Black .156" U-notch rear sight with green fiber optic front sight.
• VZ Operator II Black G10 grips.
• Recessed slide stop.
• Ed Brown magwell.
• "Don't Tread on Me" image engraved on right side of slide, the 2nd Amendment on the left side of slide, and "Freedom" engraved on the barrel bushing.