SPECIAL FORCES SRC
The new Special Forces SRC pistol is based on our popular Special Forces SR model. Starting with our lightweight aluminum frame, we use a Chen Gen2 one-piece magwell, which provides a full 360 degree magwell funnel, without increasing the length of the frame. Ready for use with a suppressor, our threaded barrel is standard on this model. The slide features front and rear cocking serrations and is complete with a Trijicon RMR (Ruggedized Miniature Reflex) sight, which is the most rugged miniature red dot sight available, and has the versatility to be used in any lighting condition. Trijicon tall iron night sights complete the sight set up, providing the perfect backup sight system. A unique and highly durable Chainlink III pattern provides a secure grip for severe applications. The Special Forces SRC is the perfect choice for a dedicated suppressor 1911, whether you're shooting for pleasure or for tactical use.
Available Calibers: 9mm, 45 ACP
Barrel Length: 4.25"
Weight: approximately 38 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted
**photos may show options not included in base price
• Model: SRC18-LW
• 4.25" Commander model slide, single stack aluminum frame.
• Chainlink III treatment on forestrap.
• Chen Magwell Gen 2 with Chainlink III treatment.
• Traditional "square cut" front and rear cocking serrations.
• Suppressor ready barrel with thread protector. Thread size is 0.578 x 28 tpi RH on 45 ACP, 1/2 x 28 tpi RH on 9mm.
• Trijicon RMR sight 3.25 MOA with tall night sights. Adjustable windage/elevation that easily adjusts without tools. 1 MOA per click. Parallax-free.
• Custom options included: slide flutes, French border, flatten & serrated top of slide, Gen4 trigger, bushing and thread protector.