Built for pure performance and extreme use, the Special Forces pistol from Ed Brown has everything you need for serious performance. All the engineering, precision manufacturing, and hand-fitting the Brown family is famous for is included, and we've added to that a new severe use coating for improved wear resistance and rust protection. A unique and highly durable Chainlink III pattern provides a secure grip for severe applications.
Available Calibers: 9mm, 38 Super, 45 ACP
Barrel Length: 5"
Weight: approximately 38 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted
• 5" Government model slide, single stack government model frame.
• Exclusive Chainlink III treatment on forestrap and mainspring housing for the ultimate in durability, secure grip, and extreme use.
• Gen4 coating for low glare, superior rust protection, and improved wear resistance. Gen4 available colors are Black, Stealth Grey, and Battle Bronze.
• Traditional "square cut" serrations on rear of slide only.
• Fixed black rear sight, red fiber optic front sight (shown with optional night sights).