CALIFORNIA KOBRA CARRY
The Kobra Carry is the perfect solution for those who prefer a smaller model 1911, but insist on complete reliability. The slide has been reduced to the minimum possible (4.25") without significantly impairing the legendary reliability of the 5" slide. The frame has been modified with the innovative Ed Brown Bobtail® housing which reduces the projecting butt of the mainspring housing without sacrificing the full size frame and magazine capacity. The Bobtail® minimizes the print under your jacket when carrying and reduces weight. Officer's frames reduce magazine capacity and limit grip, while keeping the projecting, sharp butt. Slides shorter than 4.25" are notorious for reduced reliability. These problems are eliminated with the Ed Brown Commander Bobtail® configuration, which reflects the genius of John Browning with an innovative modern flair. The functional simplicity has yet to be matched. Unique with the Kobra series pistols is the innovative snakeskin treatment. It is a directional pattern, meaning it is smooth to slide your hand up, but bites in for a snug grip the other way where you need it. It's easier on the hands than checkering, and our female customers in particular can't stop bragging about it. Not to mention it just looks cool! The Kobra Carry is an innovative masterpiece, and a serious tool for those who want something a little different. We are sure you'll be charmed by the Kobra Carry!
Caliber: 45 ACP
Barrel Length: 4.25"
Weight: approximately 35 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted
• 4.25" Commander model slide, single stack Commander Bobtail® frame.
• Exclusive Snakeskin treatment on forestrap, Bobtail® housing. A beautiful, unique, and snag free gripping surface.
• Matte finished slide for low glare, with snakeskin on rear of slide only.
• Fixed dovetail 3-dot night sights with high visibility white outlines.
• All California models feature an ambidextrous thumb safety, titanium firing pin and extra heavy-duty firing pin spring.