Introducing the E9, the first full size frame in the Evolution series. Optimized for the 9mm caliber, the E9 is smaller, thinner, and lighter than the Executive Commander. The E9 retains 100% 1911 controls and handling characteristics, and makes use of standard 1911 magazines. Some parts were completely re-designed to take advantage of modern improvements such as the new external extractor, easy-to-change front sight, smaller "Tactical Edge" rear sight, bull barrel, and a flat wire recoil spring system. The re-engineered slide has been shortened to 4", thinned substantially for weight reduction, and includes a unique 7-top custom cut, with special front and rear serrations.
Completely hand built with fully machined parts, and backed by our Lifetime Warranty, with all the quality you expect from Ed Brown, but with a ground-breaking price tag, fully equipped!
this segment brought to you by bravo company usa hey gang larry vickers here vickers tactical channel today i have for you the ed brown evo e9 evo dash e9 nine millimeter commander style handgun 1911 format all steel so you have a black and steel slide and you have a stainless steel frame one of the things they've done with the evo e9 is they've slimmed down the slide to drop weight they've also machined seven unique flats on the top of the slide which gives it a real unique appearance as well as unique front and rear grasping grooves they've came up with a new rear sight with reduced profile called the tactical edge which has a u-notch rear sight profile up front they have easily swapped out black front sight it also has a bull barrel that's fluted all right non ramp barrel and nine millimeter nine millimeter only in the evo e9 25 lpi checkering on the flat one piece mainspring housing and on the front strap long three hole trigger checkered magazine release also a classic ed brown beaver tail with a bump on the bottom this particular one has an extended thumb safety and the barrel is flush up front msrp is 26.95 overall real slick gun last but not least which is something new that you're seeing a lot of people do external extractor on the right hand side now we're fixing to light it up for you vicar's tactical style i have nine millimeter on board from s b stay tuned ed brown evo dash e9 coming your way so so hey larry vickers here i hope you enjoyed this video click here to subscribe to the vickers tactical channel and take time out to check out some of our other favorite videos
Barrel Length: 4"
Overall Length: 7.5"
Overall Height: 5.5"
Slide Thickness: .860"
Weight: approximately 35 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted
• Model: EVO-E9
• 4" slide, thinned substantially for weight reduction.
• Stainless steel, single stack frame.
• Exclusive 25 LPI checkering on forestrap and magwell housing housing.
• 7-top custom cut slide with special front and rear serrations.
• External extractor.
• Easy to change black front sight.
• Smaller, redesigned "Tactical Edge" U-notch rear sight.
• Bull barrel.
• Guide rod with flat wire recoil spring system.
• Custom options included: one-piece blended, flush barrel with recessed crown.
• No changes are allowed in order to maintain manufacturing efficiencies, but consistent with the “Evolution” concept, we will be varying the configurations from batch to batch, which will lead to a proliferation of different versions. You will be sure to find something you love.