Ed Brown Products has re-defined the custom handgun market with the EVO series - combining modern design, fixed configurations, and state-of-the-art manufacturing in small custom batches, to produce this series at a 30% lower price point, making it the best value to be found in hand-crafted custom handguns. The EVO-KC9-LW is the newest model in the EVO series.
Starting with our lightweight aluminum frame, the KC9-LW weighs in at only 27 ounces. Ideal for concealed carry, with a Bobtail® housing and concealed carry grip safety, the KC9-LW features Snakeskin treatment for a just the right amount of grip, while being snag-free. The slide has been shortened to 4", and thinned substantially for weight reduction. It also includes our 7-top custom slide cut, with special front and rear serrations for a tactile surface. Optimized for 9mm, it retains 100% 1911 controls and handling characteristics. It features an external extractor, easy-to-change front sight, smaller Tactical Edge rear sight, fluted bull barrel, and a flat wire recoil spring system.
Completely hand-built with fully machined parts, and backed by our Lifetime Warranty, with all the quality you expect from Ed Brown, but with price tag of only $2295, fully equipped!
Barrel Length: 4"
Overall Length: 7.500"
Overall Height: 5.350"
Slide Thickness: .860"
Weight: approximately 27 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted
• Model: EVO-KC9-LW
• 4" slide, thinned substantially for weight reduction.
• Single stack aluminum Bobtail® frame.
• Exclusive Snakeskin treatment on forestrap and Bobtail® housing.
• 7-top custom cut slide with special front and rear serrations.
• External extractor.
• Easy to change orange HD XR front night sight.
• Smaller, redesigned "Tactical Edge" U-notch rear sight.
• Bull barrel.
• Guide rod with flat wire recoil spring system.
• Custom options included: recessed slide stop, flush barrel with recessed crown, slim grips, concealed carry grip safety.
• No changes are allowed in order to maintain manufacturing efficiencies, but consistent with the “Evolution” concept, we will be varying the configurations from batch to batch, which will lead to a proliferation of different versions. You will be sure to find something you love.