Starting with our lightweight aluminum frame, the KC9-LW weighs in at only 27 ounces. Ideal for concealed carry, with a Bobtail® housing, the KC9-LW features Snakeskin treatment for a just the right amount of grip, while being snag-free. The slide has been shortened to 4", and thinned substantially for weight reduction. It also includes our 7-top custom slide cut, with special front and rear serrations for a tactile surface. Optimized for 9mm, it retains 100% 1911 controls and handling characteristics. It features an external extractor, easy-to-change front sight, smaller Tactical Edge rear sight, fluted bull barrel, and a flat wire recoil spring system.
Completely hand-built with fully machined parts, and backed by our Lifetime Warranty, with all the quality you expect from Ed Brown, but with a ground-breaking price tag, fully equipped!
Barrel Length: 4"
Overall Length: 7.500"
Overall Height: 5.350"
Slide Thickness: .860"
Weight: approximately 27 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted
- • 4" slide, thinned substantially for weight reduction.
- • Single stack Bobtail® frame.
- • Exclusive Snakeskin treatment on forestrap and Bobtail® housing.
- • 7-top custom cut slide with special front and rear serrations.
- • External extractor.
- • Easy to change black front sight.
- • 6 MOA Vortex Venom® red dot sight.
- • Bull barrel.
- • Guide rod with flat wire recoil spring system.
- • Custom options included: recessed slide stop, flush barrel with recessed crown.
- • No changes are allowed in order to maintain manufacturing efficiencies, but consistent with the “Evolution” concept, we will be varying the configurations from batch to batch, which will lead to a proliferation of different versions. You will be sure to find something you love.