All of the features you love about the KC9, now equipped with a red dot sight! The 6 MOA dot promotes rapid target acquisition, while providing a precise point of aim. Optimized for the 9mm caliber, the KC9 retains 100% 1911 controls and handling characteristics, but re-designed to take advantage of modern improvements such as the external extractor, easy-to-change front sight, bull barrel, and a flat wire recoil spring system. The re-engineered slide has been shortened to 4", thinned substantially for weight reduction, and includes a unique 7-top custom cut, with special front and rear serrations. A recessed slide stop completes the package.
Hand-built completely from fully machined components, loaded with custom features, and backed by a written Lifetime Warranty.
Barrel Length: 4"
Overall Length: 7.5"
Overall Height: 6"
Slide Thickness: .860"
Weight: approximately 35 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted
- • 4" slide, thinned substantially for weight reduction.
- • Single stack Bobtail® frame.
- • Exclusive Snakeskin treatment on forestrap and Bobtail® housing.
- • 7-top custom cut slide with special front and rear serrations.
- • External extractor.
- • Easy to change black front sight.
- • 6 MOA Vortex Venom® red dot sight.
- • Bull barrel.
- • Guide rod with flat wire recoil spring system.
- • Custom options included: recessed slide stop, flush barrel with recessed crown.
- • No changes are allowed in order to maintain manufacturing efficiencies, but consistent with the “Evolution” concept, we will be varying the configurations from batch to batch, which will lead to a proliferation of different versions. You will be sure to find something you love.