ED BROWN LS10
Introducing the LS10, a long slide 1911 in 10mm. Ideal for long range target work and handgun hunting, the long slide has been a highly sought after pistol for 1911 aficionados, and is the perfect companion to the 10mm cartridge. The increased barrel and slide length take advantage of the higher velocity of the 10mm, while the longer sight radius allows for the tack driving accuracy, all making this exquisite pistol a joy to shoot. While no stranger to the range, this LS10 will be equally at home in the woods, hunting hogs for example. Available with a Trijicon RMR, or a more tradition adjustable sight, and includes a French border, flush barrel crown, and flattened and serrated top of slide.
Barrel Length: 6"
Weight: approximately 43 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted
• 6" long slide, single stack government model frame.
• 25 LPI checkering on forestrap and mainspring housing.
• Traditional "square cut" front and cocking serrations.
• Trijicon RMR sight 3.25 MOA with tall night sights. Adjustable windage/elevation that easily adjusts without tools. 1 MOA per click. Parallax-free.
• Solid recoil plug adds weight to the muzzle without the use of a guide rod, and allows for the use of a Government recoil spring.
• Custom options included: French border, flattened & serrated top of slide, flush barrel.
• Additional options are available to suit your tastes.
• Holster shown by S&S Leatherworks. Specially designed for our LS10, offering the perfect way to carry it with you on a hunt or when on an ATV. Order yours here.