"PAIR OF ACES"
The timeless design of the 1911, paired with exquisite hand-relief engraving, the "Pair of Aces" is a set of consecutively serial numbered guns built from stainless steel. Carefully hand fitted by our skilled craftsmen, the "Pair of Aces" are built as a true heirloom set. Classic 25 LPI checkering on the frontstrap and mainspring housing, crafted with all the finest customizations, and finished with full coverage hand relief engraving by master engraver, James White. The slide features a custom rib that naturally guides your eye to the gold bead front sight and is finished out with 50 LPI serrations on the back. Each set includes a 5" Government model and a 4.25" Commander Bobtail® model. Custom cocobolo grips with a "Pair of Aces" adorns the frame, finishing off this showstopping set.
Caliber: 45 ACP
Barrel Length: Commander 4.25" and Government 5"
Weight: Commander Bobtail: approximately 35 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted Government: approximately 43 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted
- • 25 LPI checkering on forestrap and mainspring housing.
- • Square-cut rear cocking serrations.
- • Special high polish slide, with 50 LPI serrations on back of slide.
- • Hand relief engraved package (includes flats of slide and frame, grip screws, and flats of thumb safety, grip safety, slide stop, mag release and one engraved magazine). The spare magazine is not engraved.
- • Custom rib on top of slide (top of slide is flattened, serrated, then relieved on each side to give the appearance of a raised rib).
- • Single-side, tactical profile thumb safety.
- • Government: black adjustable rear sight with gold bead front sight. Commander: black fixed rear sight with gold bead front sight.