Our First Responder has a 3.5” partially serrated sheepsfoot blade held secure by the ABLE lock, making it smooth and easy to deploy, while maintaining a positive lock. The thumb deployed strap cutter blade and glass breaker make it well equipped to go to work saving lives, even if it is your own. Reversible deep pocket clip allows for tip up carry and ease of deployment.
• Blade Length: 3.4”
• Closed Length: 4.85”
• Overall Length: 8.25”
• Weight: 4.7 oz
• Style: Sheepsfoot with Partial Serrations
• Thickness: 0.125”
• Material: Bohler N680 Stainless Steel
• Hardness: 57-59 HRC
• Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
• Finish: Black Cerakote®
• Hand Sharpened and Honed Edge
• Locking Mechanism: Ambidextrous ABLE Lock®
• Frame: Solid Black G10 Scales with Snakeskin and Ed Brown logo.
• Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel Ambidextrous – Right or Left Handed, Tip Up Deep Pocket Carry
• Strap Cutter Blade – Thumb Stud Deployment
• Oxygen Valve Wrench
• Carbide Glass Breaker
• Lanyard Hole
Check out a video on the First Responder Tool by AtoZ Reviews.