JEFF COOPER COMMEMORATIVE
We are pleased to introduce a special, limited edition 1911 from Ed Brown Products, Inc. in memory of the late Colonel Jeff Cooper. This commemorative 1911 is officially endorsed by the family of Jeff Cooper, and was designed in collaboration with them to render, as authentically as possible, what Jeff Cooper himself desired in a 1911. The final design was based on input from our builders, the Coopers, and many of Jeff's closest friends and fans. The goal was to create a 1911 for combat shooting and personal defense that he would have been proud to carry. The final product speaks for itself. If you were to own only one commemorative 1911, this would be the one. A portion of the proceeds from this project will go to the Jeff Cooper Legacy Foundation to help them continue their work letting the next generation know who Jeff Cooper was, and what he meant to us all.
The Jeff Cooper Commemorative will be offered as a limited run.
Caliber: 45 ACP
Barrel Length: 5"
Weight: approximately 38 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted
• Model: JC19-BB
• 25 LPI checkering on the front strap.
• Integral lanyard loop mainspring housing with 25 lpi checkering.
• High polished blued slide, with traditional "square cut" serrations on rear of slide only. Jeff Cooper's signature is inlayed in gold on the ejection port side of the slide. The right hand side of the slide is inlayed "DVC" in 24 carat solid gold, which stands for the Latin phrase, "Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas", meaning "Accuracy, Power, Speed". This later became the motto of IPSC.
• Concealed Carry beavertail grip safety.
• Ed Brown tactical profile single side thumb safety.
• Solid, long trigger.
• Smooth Cocobolo grips, with the engraved Jeff Cooper logo of the pen and sword (also available for sales as a stand alone item).