The Executive Carry is essentially the Executive Elite modified for carry. It's the solution for those who prefer a smaller model 1911, but insist on complete reliability. The slide has been reduced to the minimum possible (4.25") without significantly impairing the legendary reliability of the 5" slide. The frame has been modified with the innovative Ed Brown Bobtail® housing which reduces the projecting butt of the mainspring housing without sacrificing the full size frame and magazine capacity. The Bobtail® minimizes the print under your jacket when carrying and reduces weight. Officer's frames reduce magazine capacity and limit grip, while keeping the projecting, sharp butt. Slides shorter than 4.25" are notorious for reduced reliability. These problems are eliminated with the Ed Brown Commander Bobtail® configuration, which reflects the genius of John Browning with an innovative modern flair. The functional simplicity has yet to be matched. Unique with the Executive series pistols is the 25 LPI checkered frame and "half checkered" Bobtail®. This pattern is not too rough on the hands, but not too fine for a secure grip. The Executive Carry is truly at the top of its field. Get promoted to an Executive Carry - it's a serious tool for the competent professional!
Available Calibers: 9mm, 45 ACP
Barrel Length: 4.25"
Weight: approximately 35 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted
• 4.25" Commander model slide, single stack commander Bobtail® frame.
• Exclusive 25 LPI checkering on forestrap and Bobtail®.
• Optional Gen4 coating for low glare, superior rust protection, and improved wear resistance.
• Matte finished slide for low glare, with traditional "square cut" serrations on rear of slide only.
• Fixed black rear sight, red fiber optic front sight (shown with optional night sights).