The Texas Edition 1911, available exclusively from Hill Country Wholesale, is a tribute to the rich history Texas has. This all stainless model, features the unique and highly durable Chainlink III pattern for a secure grip, even in severe applications. Traditional, square cut rear cocking serrations beautifully frame the engraving on each side of the slide; the outline of the Alamo with the year of its independence from Mexico on the left, and the outline of Texas on the right with the year of its union. The Gonzales flag and the Texas flag adorn each side of the magazine. Fixed night sights finish off the package.
Caliber: 45 ACP
Barrel Length: 5"
Weight: approximately 38 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted
• Hill Country Exclusive. Visit their website for information on ordering, http://hillcountrywholesale.com/
• 5" Government model slide, single stack Government frame.
• Chainlink III metal treatment on forestrap and mainspring housing.
• Fixed, three dot night sights.
• Traditional, square cut cocking serrations.
• Outline of the Alamo and the year of its independence from Mexico engraved on the left side of slide behind cocking serrations.
• Outline of Texas and year of its union engraved on right side of slide behind cocking serrations.
• "Texas Edition" engraved on left side of slide.
• Custom serial number beginning with prefix "TX".
• Texas flag and Gonzales flag engraving on magazines.
• Black sand G10 grips with star engraving.