EB/ZEV 2019 RMR
Ed Brown Products, is excited to renew our collaboration with ZEV Technologies for 2019, with the production of a new, one-year only limited edition EB/ZEV 1911. The leaders at Ed Brown Products and ZEV Technologies have once again combined and leveraged their respective strengths to create something truly extraordinary.
Dave Roberts, VP Marketing and business development for ZEV Technologies said “Last year’s collaboration was such a huge success for both ZEV and Ed Brown we had to do it again. The expert craftsmen at Ed Brown products know our style and have been able to capture it again with this stunning 1911.”
The perfect marriage of ZEV's unique styling with Ed Brown's classic quality 1911, this new collaboration builds on the success of the prior year EB/ZEV pistol, and takes it to a new level. Incredibly sophisticated slide cuts show off both ZEV's innovative designs, and Ed Brown's state-of-the-art custom machining ability. Just a few of the highlights include: 9mm Commander SR barrel with ZEV dimples, ZEV "Orion" slide cuts package, Alien forestrap and housing, lightrail with scallops, Trijicon RMR, tactical ambi, one-piece blended magwell, recessed slide stop w/ serrated pin, and G4 black coating finish out this show-stopping masterpiece of functional artistic craftsmanship.
As with all Ed Brown 1911's, it is hand-fit with fully machined parts, and backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
Barrel Length: 4.25"
Weight: approximately 41 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted
• Model: FX1-ZEV19-RMR-9
• 4.25" Commander slide, single stack Government frame with integral light rail.
• ZEV "Orion" slide cuts package.
• Alien metal treatment on front strap and mainspring housing.
• Trijicon RMR with tall night sights.
• Dimpled barrel.
• Threaded, suppressor ready barrel.
• ZEV thread protector.
• Tactical profile ambi thumb safety.
• VZ Alien black/grey G10 grips.
• Custom options included: recessed slide stop with serrated pin, blended one-piece magwell.
• One year limited edition.