For additional photos and details, see the Signature Edition.
• 5″ Government model slide, single stack government model frame. The John Browning traditional design for the ultimate in reliability and accuracy.
• Skip-Line checkering on forestrap and mainspring housing.
• Special high polish slide, with 50 LPI serrations on back of slide to match serrated adjustable sight.
• Hand relief engraved package (includes flats of slide and frame, grip screws, and flats of thumb safety, grip safety, slide stop, mag release and one engraved magazine). The spare magazine is not engraved.
• Traditional “square cut” cocking serrations on rear of slide only.
• Adjustable rear sight buried deep into slide, gold bead front sight.
• Custom rib on top of slide (top of slide is flattened, serrated, then relieved on each side to give the appearance of a raised rib).
• Two-piece guide rod for smoother cycling and easier disassembly.
• Mag catch with Oversize 40 LPI checkered button.
• Buckeye burl grips.